Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Bernard Stays Sitting!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NYactress

NYactress

St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Empty
PostSubject: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 9:17 pm

Ok so when a glitch was going on, I somehow ended up with 2 reindeer sleighs. So I thought, ok, cool, so I put my St. Bernard in one, I logged out and then back in, and my reinder sleigh was gone, but the St Bernard was acting as if she was still sitting in it! It was so funny! Here are some pictures!

St. Bernard Stays Sitting! 4twmip

St. Bernard Stays Sitting! 2aheb2h
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 9:23 pm

That is so funny.
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 6:51 pm

Yeah it was at the time

Last edited by on Wed 13 Feb 2008, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: St.Bernard   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 5:38 pm

I have had that happen wit hdoubles but with my dalmation and i really only have one so i was like cool anmother dalmation. but she was just sitting on the ground doibng nothing LOl
Back to top Go down
ohemgee3

PostSubject: Re: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 6:42 pm

thats so funny =]
its never hapened to me though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 6:52 pm

LoL!
Back to top Go down
cutekinz

cutekinz

PostSubject: Re: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 8:19 am

Sooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 9:47 am

Yep Yep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Bernard Stays Sitting!   St. Bernard Stays Sitting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Bernard Stays Sitting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Trading! :: Webkinz Bloopers, Glitchez, and Goofz!-
Jump to: