Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SO MAD AT WEBKINz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

SO MAD AT WEBKINz Empty
PostSubject: SO MAD AT WEBKINz   SO MAD AT WEBKINz Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 4:48 pm

I AM SO MAD AT WEBKINZ BECAUSE I GOT MY CROWN OF WONDER AND TRIED TO PUT IT ON MY PETS HEAD AND IT GAVE AN ERROR MASSEGE THAT SAID IM SORRY WE CAN NOT CONNECT YOU TO WEBKINZ WORLD PLEASE LOG IN LATER FOR MORE FUN AND GAMES YOU WILL NOW BE LOGED OUT AND WHEN I LOGGED BACK IN MY CROWN WAS GONE I WAS SSSSSSSOOOOOOO MAD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

SO MAD AT WEBKINz Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO MAD AT WEBKINz   SO MAD AT WEBKINz Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 5:51 pm

Omg I am so sorry to hear that!!!! I hope you get another soon!
Back to top Go down
cutekinz

cutekinz

SO MAD AT WEBKINz Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO MAD AT WEBKINz   SO MAD AT WEBKINz Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 3:24 pm

OMG! I feel soooo bad!
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

SO MAD AT WEBKINz Empty
PostSubject: crown of wonder!   SO MAD AT WEBKINz Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 4:17 pm

I am sooo sorry! your computor must do that klots cause it did it with my bowling alley i gave to you and your crown.. i hope yo uget one soon! and i posted back on my thread about the issue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SO MAD AT WEBKINz Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO MAD AT WEBKINz   SO MAD AT WEBKINz Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008, 8:11 pm

Aww I am so sorry!
Maybe you should contace GANZ!
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
dancer1024

dancer1024

SO MAD AT WEBKINz Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO MAD AT WEBKINz   SO MAD AT WEBKINz Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 12:33 pm

Did you get it back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SO MAD AT WEBKINz Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO MAD AT WEBKINz   SO MAD AT WEBKINz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO MAD AT WEBKINz
Page 1 of 1