Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!

Go down 
+3
SoftballT3
Admin
dancer1024
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dancer1024

dancer1024

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Empty
PostSubject: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 9:34 pm

Dancer1024's GE! Come on in and i will be happy to make an offer with you!

Sorry for the lines of people you probably wont know.. this is also my GE from Webkinzinsider so those are other people from there i am trading with Smile

WANTS OF THE WEEK!
Clous POTM!
Wardrobes and unopened warbrobe boxes
trading card 2 stuff

Some Things to keep in mind are please do not be rude also if i do not reply to you in 2 days you may PM me, but please dont hurry me! Lol.. Also please dont PM me 1 second after you post here and say you have posted.. hehe and remember to HAVE FUN!!! LMK if there is anything you are intersted in and i will work with you

LAVA LINE!

I just traded my blue lava, but just in case i get more i will put you in line so that i can keep everything fair

cmcm624
vegas999
webkinzgirl24

YELLOW TEA CART LINE
Tat2dprincess
cmcm62
TeenieKinz
vegas999

I very sadly traded this

NEED A GE?
Here are some great GE's that i suggest if you need a trade or what to be a guru and dont know who to trade with!

Nyactress
ADMIN
kbailey6309

If you want your name to be on Need a GE just tell
me and i would be happy to put you up there

New

Wardrobes!

Coming Soon!
cheeky monkey figurine!
Sleeping dragon bed

WINTERFEST

Egg Nog (6)
Peppermint Snowflake (6)
Snow Bear cookies (2)
Hot Chocolate Mug (5)
Snow Cones (4)
Fuxxy winter slippers (lots!)
Parka (4)
Hats from 2007 (3)
Sweater from 2007 (1 and really like)
Potted tree (4)

I have everything so if its not on here i have it!

UNOPENED
Valentine package

I am in the process of growing Collie bones so order them now

Have 4 instock (sorry, these are hard to grow) Lol
More should be coming in this next week

COLLIE BONE LINE

-
-
-

EXCLUSIVES

Disco Balls (2) traded
Elephant fountain
Gold Safe
Ribbons and Bows tree
TOADSTOOL TABLE
Neon Plants (2) Traded
Ying Yang Blossom
Robot Clock
Jelly Cactus Plant (2)
Vortexes (2) Traded
Prismatic Chair
Cuckoo Clock Traded
Sparkle Plant Traded
Circle of Friends Topiary
Giant Venus Flytrap
Totem Pole (2)
Wooden grandfather clock coming soon!

CSO

Viking Helmet
Funky Chair
Loader Lounge Chair
FANCY FOUNTAIN
BOWLING ALLEY Traded (really want more!)

PSI

Just tell me the one you want and i will see if i have it

NEW AND IMPORTANT PSI"S!

Racoon
Collie
Penguin
Love Frog
Turtle

I have 43 pets so i will most likely have what you want

EGYPTIAN THEME

Egyptian dresser
Egyptian Desk

SCIENTIST THEME

Pedastule (sidetable) whatever it is.. Lol
Experiment Station 4
Blackboard
Experiment Station 3

TRADING CARD THEME

Trading card posters (all)
TC BED
TC FRIDGE
TC clock
TC shoes
TC DINING TABLE

KINZSTYLE

Blue floral dress
Pink polka dot hoodie
Pink pet coat (2)
Blue Pet coat
Pink capelet
Slate Cords
SILVER DRESS
Green Flower Dress
Pink Knit Cableknit

GLAM BOUTIQUE ITEMS

Salon reception desk Traded
I really like these items for my spa so if you have them i would give lots for it!

MOUSEPAD

Mousepad wheel of wow print Traded

THANKSGIVING 07

Unopened gift traded
Pumpkin Pie
Thanksgiving platter
Pilgrim Hat

FALL O7

Fall toque (2)
Sweater
Fruit Hat (2)
Apple Cider

Christmas 06

Santa whole costume Traded

Reindeer Antlers Traded

Christmas 07

Green santa suit (whole 2 sets)
Grand Christmas Tree
Violet Christmas Tree
Sparkle Christmas Tree
Original Christmas Tree
Candy Canes
Christmas Robe
Christmas Dress
First Snow christmas tree
Christmas tree hat
Gingerbread monkey
Zingo snow globe
W snow globe

I HAVE ALL OF 07 CHRISTMAS SO IF ITS NOT ON HERE I HAVE IT!!

VALENTINES 07

Valentine bouquet

VALENTINES 08

unopened gift box
other 3 items from gift

HALLOWEEN 07

Frankenstein cap
Spider gummy worms

CAR RARES

Golf cart (4)
Red Dragster
Propeller Plane
HUMMER
So Mod Moped
ATV
Some PSI's that are cars:
Pink poodle Traded
german Sheperd
Cow
White Terrier
Tiger

RETIRED

Webkinz year 2 trophy[-] Traded
Webkinz Year 2 printTraded
Ice Cream Trees (2)
Racoon PSI

SUPERBEDS

DAREDEVIL BED
MOVIE BED traded
CASTLE BED
PRINCESS CARRAGE

coming soon dragon sleeping bed!

OTHER

All Alvin Hoodies
Bee Costumes (lots!)
Alvin Guitar
All Alvin glasses
WOTM shirts (3)
Charm shirts
Charm candy
monkey and monkey shirt
unlimited PSF (Cheeky cat, Collie, seal, penguin...ask )
Balloons (a lot)

*GOO_GOO BERRIES!*

~CHOCOLATE RIBBONS!~

POTM (these are for great offers! )

CRYSTALITE POND Traded
SNOWMACHINE Traded
UFO (Thanks to mlpaolucci)
Playful Picture (Thanks to mlpaolucci)
Lighhouse Thanks to cmcm624

LIGHTHOUSE LINE

sprinkles637
polarbearbaby243

Party machine Thanks to cmcm624
Lurking lagoon Thanks to cmcm624
Unicycle Thanks to kbailey6309

FIGURINES!!
Pinto

Please only great offers!

WARDROBES!!
Fall
Pink

I am very attatched so only for great offers!

Thanks for stopping by... just tell me what you are interested in and i will try to make a good trade with you. also i am not that great at posting what i have so if you dont see it i might just actually have it if i do not reply to you in 2 days you may feel free to PM me. thanks!

WANTS
Superbeds
Other exclusives i dont have!
Red lava lamp
Kinzstyle clothes
TC clothes
Winter and other holiday gifts
Purple lava lamp
Trading card items
POTM ITEMS! BIG WANT (starblaster, snow, ufo... exedra)
Pet items like cheeky dog, cheeky cat, sherbet bunny,
love puppy! (my wish..Lol)
Gift box shoes!!!
Bowling alley!!
winterfest parka!
If you've got an idea already for trade just bring it up and ill work with you

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!

Last edited by dancer1024 on Sun 02 Mar 2008, 2:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2008, 8:00 am

Hello. I could give you my Doughnut seeds for the UNicycle and TC Shoes. plmk
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2008, 4:24 pm

hi i could give you my rainy day window and cheeky monkey PSI for your bowling alley
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2008, 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Hello. I could give you my Doughnut seeds for the UNicycle and TC Shoes. plmk

Hello cat!! well, actually =, i am working on a trade on WI with my unicycle, but i do have other POTM.. lmk if anything else interets you Smile
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2008, 5:17 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
hi i could give you my rainy day window and cheeky monkey PSI for your bowling alley

Thats sounds good! Lmk if this is confirmed.. ly WW user is dancer1024

Thansk! Smile
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2008, 6:07 pm

YEA!!!!!!! ok my username is SoftballT3 i will add u and we can make the trade
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2008, 1:20 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
YEA!!!!!!! ok my username is SoftballT3 i will add u and we can make the trade

OK, so i will try to add you but my computor kind off wont load the list sometimes so it would be nice if you could try too... my user is dancer1024

my bowling alley for your cheeky monkey PSI and rainy day window Smile
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2008, 3:25 pm

ok i sent it to you so PLEASE be a good person and send me my bolwing ally
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Trade   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 8:06 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
ok i sent it to you so PLEASE be a good person and send me my bolwing ally

OK, i am having trouble getting on now, but i will send when i can Smile please note that i have school till 3:30 and then afterschool stuff like dance so i have trouble finding time to get on the computor.. i will try to send when i can. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: GE   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 8:11 pm

AHH! sorry about that... i accidentaly quoted my GE.. LOL
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 8:15 pm

ok that is fine i've get out at that time too!!!!! and i've got volleyball and stuff so whenever you find time
like if webkinz is working now since ur online now u could try if u want
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 5:21 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
ok that is fine i've get out at that time too!!!!! and i've got volleyball and stuff so whenever you find time
like if webkinz is working now since ur online now u could try if u want

OK, i sent. Thanks for such a great trade! Smile
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 4:43 pm

omg i am so mad i just got it and when i put it in my room it put up an error message and now it's gone
Back to top Go down
clueless452

clueless452

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 11:56 am

put me in the collie bone line please!! I am clueless452 in webkinz world!
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: bowling alley   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 3:59 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
omg i am so mad i just got it and when i put it in my room it put up an error message and now it's gone

I am sooo sorry! would you like me to send you something belse or send you your stuff back? lmk Smile
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 4:00 pm

clueless452 wrote:
put me in the collie bone line please!! I am clueless452 in webkinz world!

sure!!! there is no one else in line so i would be happy to send you 1 bone right awway... my user is dancer1024 so once we are friends i will send Smile
Back to top Go down
clueless452

clueless452

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 4:10 pm

Ok!! I added you, so once you reply with what you want (and accept me), I will send it!!
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 7:45 pm

WEll actually that would be great like the doughnut seeds unless you already traded if you did i will take the pink or fall wardrobe. and if u want more for the wardrobe then i will give you my reindeer PSI
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 2:41 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
WEll actually that would be great like the doughnut seeds unless you already traded if you did i will take the pink or fall wardrobe. and if u want more for the wardrobe then i will give you my reindeer PSI

OK, i feel really bad that you lost it... well, i just have the doughnut i dont really have the seeds... i could give you how about like the Love frog PSI? lmk.. you dont have to give me anything worth that much cause what i gave you dissapeared so just like maybe a winterfest item or idkj Smile
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 2:42 pm

clueless452 wrote:
Ok!! I added you, so once you reply with what you want (and accept me), I will send it!!

Ok, i accepted.. do you have any doughnuts? lmk Smile
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 3:15 pm

well actually i already have the love frog there for i already have the psi but i will take the Pink wardrobe or the Yorkie PSI or the Hymilayin Cat PSI ( if you have them)
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 5:28 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
well actually i already have the love frog there for i already have the psi but i will take the Pink wardrobe or the Yorkie PSI or the Hymilayin Cat PSI ( if you have them)

well, i dont really know if thats very fair.. i am ver soorry that you could not get it back, but for me to give you an extra item is extra special so how about something smaller. Thansk! Smile

Last edited by on Sun 17 Feb 2008, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clueless452

clueless452

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 6:29 pm

dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:

No, I don't have doughnuts. Would you like a sherbert bunny psf?? I have some of those. If you don't, would you like w-shop or wacky bingoz coupons??
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 6:46 pm

clueless452 wrote:
dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:

No, I don't have doughnuts. Would you like a sherbert bunny psf?? I have some of those. If you don't, would you like w-shop or wacky bingoz coupons??

oohh! I love sherbet bunny PSF's. so how about that for a collie bone? lmk! i accpepted so when we are friends iwill send. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
clueless452

clueless452

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:57 am

dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:
dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:

oohh! I love sherbet bunny PSF's. so how about that for a collie bone? lmk! i accpepted so when we are friends iwill send. Thanks! Smile

I just sent it with some other stuff. Can't wait to see the bones!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Trading! :: The Gift Exchange! :: The Gift Exchange-
Jump to: