Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!   not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 8:48 pm

ok my aunt and my uncle want to build this BIG house for me my parents my cousin and her parent my aunt and uncle and my grandmother. it's gonna be really nice and i don't get to see my cuz that much but i will have to move out of my house. i will get to go to the same school and church but my other grandma lives (right now) right up the road from me. WE ARE SO CLOSE!!!!!! my cuz told me this and asked if my mom if she said anything to me about it and i get a bigger room and everything but then i will have to move farther away from my grandma and like i said before we are really close. and if my mom agrees to it and my dad does to and it's all up to me i don't know what i would do and if they do it they want to start building next year or finish next year. if it's all up to me i need some help and i just want to see what you would do so adminastraters and monator i know it doesn't relate to webkinz but i really need help here so please just let people help me!!!!!!!! HELP I NEED TO KNOW WHAT U WOULD DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!! ~SoftballT3~
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!   not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 6:27 pm

hmmm...I dont know what i would do. You should probably have your grandma have a little say too. It dossent mean you wont ever see her again though, you can still see her.. idk Smile
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!   not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 4:26 pm

thanks i guess if we do do it i can make my parents promise i see my grandma on weekends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!   not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not related 2 webkinz but NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1