Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would it be intresting?

Go down 
+2
dancer1024
NYactress
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NYactress

NYactress

Would it be intresting? Empty
PostSubject: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:20 pm

I was just thinking about this but what if they had a webkinz telephone? Like if you and your friend(s) were in the same kinzchat zone you could click, CALL, and it would talk you to this little chat where you and your friends pets came up and your messages could go back and forth and they could like stay up there, kinda like and IM thing except for they would be talking. I dont know I was just thinking. I dont know how it would work really, it was just a thought. Tell me your ideason how to improve and make it better, or if you like the idea or not.
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 5:48 pm

NYactress wrote:
I was just thinking about this but what if they had a webkinz telephone? Like if you and your friend(s) were in the same kinzchat zone you could click, CALL, and it would talk you to this little chat where you and your friends pets came up and your messages could go back and forth and they could like stay up there, kinda like and IM thing except for they would be talking. I dont know I was just thinking. I dont know how it would work really, it was just a thought. Tell me your ideason how to improve and make it better, or if you like the idea or not.
I LOVE!!!!! that idea! you should send it to ganz!!! just like maybe it could be on that littlek inzchat phone in the bottum right and you click like chat or somethnig and you have like an IM for people who are on!!!!! awesome idea
Back to top Go down
cutekinz

cutekinz

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 8:19 am

Really cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 10:00 am

That's cool but then again it is just like inviting a friend over an talking to them! Great idea though!
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
tzink

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 3:38 pm

asome idea Idea lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 5:19 pm

Yep! I love it. Keep up the great thoughts everyone!
Back to top Go down
kbailey6309

kbailey6309

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 7:21 pm

That would be cool!! I hope they do something like that or bring back the kinz chat plus!!
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 5:16 pm

yah, i miss the kinzchatplus Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 6:01 pm

Me too! I wish they would bring it back!
Back to top Go down
kbailey6309

kbailey6309

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 10:24 pm

Tear drop Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 6:28 pm

Lol, thats my line!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad we need kinzchat plus!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would it be intresting?   Would it be intresting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would it be intresting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Trading! :: Ideaz for Webkinz World!-
Jump to: