Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Empty
PostSubject: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 7:18 pm

Hey everyone. Just so you know I will not just say "Oh, you seem nice! You can be a Moderator." I specify this because I have seen these situations so, don't ask. Once there are at LEAST 20 people on this site I will have 2 Administators (not counting me) and 3 moderators. Administators are the only ones who may edit posts. They may ONLY edit posts if they see an unfair trade, bad language, meaness or discounting, etc.ADMINS....When you see an unfair trade you MUST edit it, and show the prices that it would be. Always type in Bright Red or Dark Blue. These colors are ONLY for administrators. After you edit the note, sign your name (username).When someone has bad language you will edit the post and ERASE the bad word and write, "edit". Write a little note then sign your username.When someone is being mean or discounting... you may edit the post and write a note.MODERATORS...You can not edit so please PM me or another administrator for edit anything above.MEMBERS...If you see something like this contact an administator or myself!REMEMBER: ADMINS: BLUE AND RED ONLY WHEN YOU ARE EDITING SOMETHING!
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 5:36 pm

Okey dokee cat!!! Iwill be sure to do my duty! Lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 7:10 pm

Hehehe
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 6:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Hehehe

Lol, i have been writing a lot in blue so peeps know i am an administrator.. i have been looking out to make sure everyone is nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:22 pm

Hey edited are you an Administrator?

No personal information. Thanks,
Admin
Back to top Go down
cutekinz

cutekinz

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:08 pm

I'll make sure I follow all the rules! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbailey6309

kbailey6309

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 1:20 pm

I will make sure to follow those rules Smile
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 5:03 pm

kbailey6309 wrote:

good, good good!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
kbailey6309

kbailey6309

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 10:06 pm

dancer1024 wrote:
kbailey6309 wrote:

haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 5:28 pm

LoL. Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 5:17 pm

kbailey6309 wrote:
dancer1024 wrote:
kbailey6309 wrote:

haha lol!

hohohoh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!   Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for ADMINS and MODERATORS!
Page 1 of 1