Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NYactress

NYactress

NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Empty
PostSubject: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 6:58 pm

Gift Exchange

Please Please Pretty Please With sugar on top, MAKE FAIR OFFERS!

New Items and Retired Items(Just to let you know, I might not trade these just for anything, must be a VERY special offer) will trade for items off my wants list
Fancy Tea Service
Love Frog PSI
Valentine’s Bouquet

Exclusives
Large Pane Windowx2
Prismatic Chair
Jelly Bean Tree
So Mod Moped
Red Dragster
Propellor Plane
Stoplight Lamp

Superbeds
Night At the Movies
Dare Devil Bed
Carriage Bed
Unopened Bed Box x2

Trading Card Items
Couch
Side Table
Dining Table
Clock

Pet Special Items
Witches Brew Bathtub- Black Cat
Santakinz Sleigh- Reindeer
White Poodle Vanity
Balck Bear Bed
Seal Bathtub

Rares
Loader Lounger
Hockey Side Table
Roadster Go-Kart

Medieval theme
Royal Estate Bedx2
Medieval Monarch Sofa
King’s Throne
Queen’s Throne
Dining Tablex2
Medieval Coffee Table
Medieval Toy Trunk
Medieval Dresser
Medieval Trophy Pedestal
Medieval Side Table
Medieval Stone Column

Clothing
Lion Costume
Elephant Costumex2
Angel Dress
Gift Box Shoesx9
Santa Suit
Witches Dress and Hat
Bee Costume
Chef Shirt
Chef Hat
Holenwon Golf Pants

Misc!
Crown Of Wonder!
All Christmas 07 items!
Most Halloween 07 Items!
Munkee Munkee Dummies x3
Zingoz Snow globe

WANTS
Retired Wants:
Red Lava (they say a girl can DREAM)
Purple Lava
Tea Service
Pink and White Bunny Ears
Reindeer Antlers
Cat Snowglobe
Sherbert Bunny and Love Puppy PSI
Elf Hat and Shoes
Cheeky Dog and Cat PSI and PSF

PSI:
Collie
Reindeer
Pink Poodle
(Lots more, ask)

Exclusive:
Blue Lava
Bubble Blower

Medieval Theme:
Curtains
Stone Column

TC1 Theme:
Dining Chairs
Desk
Fridge
Dresser

Last edited by on Wed 06 Feb 2008, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:01 pm

Hello. I am interested in your Magical Wardrobe. I see that you might not give it up, but I will try! You may check out my gift exchange or from your wants list I have the Midieval Stone Column x2 and all the Trading Card Items EXCEPT The fridge. So, just let me know! Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Trade   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:07 pm

Hi I would like your Love Frog PSI and i will give you my Pink Poodle PSI
Edited

Please, no whining or begging
Thanks! Dancer1024 (administrator)
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Hello. I am interested in your Magical Wardrobe. I see that you might not give it up, but I will try! You may check out my gift exchange or from your wants list I have the Midieval Stone Column x2 and all the Trading Card Items EXCEPT The fridge. So, just let me know! Thanks so much.

Hello, I love my Wardrobe very much. I would add, but do you have any retireds?s
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:30 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
Hi I would like your Love Frog PSI and i will give you my Pink Poodle PSI
PLEASE I HAVE A GREAT ROOM IDEA I NEED THIS

Do you have a Blue lava or some REtireds? I would add stuff to my side, but I need some REtireds!
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:32 pm

i will also give u my reindeer PSI
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:34 pm

No, not for trade. I'm sorry. What would you like for it other than retireds?
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:34 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
i will also give u my reindeer PSI

Do oyu have any other RETIREDS???? Or a blue lava?
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:36 pm

no im sorry i am only offering the stuff that i have that u said u wanted
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:

Oh ok I am mostly looking for Retireds for it. Sorry. But I am also looking for a blue lava and some tc dining chairs.

Last edited by on Wed 06 Feb 2008, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:37 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
no im sorry i am only offering the stuff that i have that u said u wanted

Oh what all from my Wants list do you have?
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:39 pm

i have all the PSI's u want but im only willing to give up the pink poodle and reindeer
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:40 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
i have all the PSI's u want but im only willing to give up the pink poodle and reindeer

Do you have any Exclusives?? If so which ones?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:41 pm

As the owner of this site I am going to ask you to please take off the Magical Wardrobe from your gift exchange. If you don't then you will face serious consiquences. I am sorry. I see you are asking for retireds for it. Please take it off and do not complain or reply "meanly" to this. I know, "I will throw in more." But you just told me you were only looking for retireds for it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:43 pm

none of the ones u want but the Neon Plant and the undersea pothole well those r the only ones im willing to give up but my PSI's r still open
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:45 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
none of the ones u want but the Neon Plant and the undersea pothole well those r the only ones im willing to give up but my PSI's r still open

which PSIs do you have?
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:
As the owner of this site I am going to ask you to please take off the Magical Wardrobe from your gift exchange. If you don't then you will face serious consiquences. I am sorry. I see you are asking for retireds for it. Please take it off and do not complain or reply "meanly" to this. I know, "I will throw in more." But you just told me you were only looking for retireds for it. Thank you.

I am not replying meanly, but I didnt say jsut retireds. I said I also needed a Blue lava and some TC dining chairs, if you have them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:47 pm

NYactress wrote:
Admin wrote:

Oh ok I am mostly looking for Retireds for it. Sorry. But I am also looking for a blue lava and some tc dining chairs.

I disagree. That was a little harsh. Look above ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:48 pm

the Pink Poodle, the reindeer and the beagle those r the only ones i want to give up right now
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:49 pm

Admin wrote:
NYactress wrote:
Admin wrote:

I disagree. That was a little harsh. Look above ^^^^^

Edited

Please dont argue with the Admin. We know we are to have fun, but also make fair trades. Thanks!
dancer1024 (administrator)
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:50 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
the Pink Poodle, the reindeer and the beagle those r the only ones i want to give up right now

Do you have a disco ball, vortex, bubble blower, or rainy day window?
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:52 pm

i have a rainy day window will u trade me my pink poodle PSI and the Rainy Day window for ur Love Frongs PSI
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:53 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
i have a rainy day window will u trade me my pink poodle PSI and the Rainy Day window for ur Love Frongs PSI

I am sorry, but I am going to have to pass. Please make a gift exchange and I will see if you have something I like, If so then I will offer the love frog pond for it.
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 7:54 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!   NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread!  WOO HOO!!!!  Please come and check it out!  You will find something you like! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYactress's Ah-mazing Gift Thread! WOO HOO!!!! Please come and check it out! You will find something you like!
Page 1 of 1