Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!

Go down 
+3
SoftballT3
Admin
dancer1024
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
clueless452

clueless452

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 10:09 am

dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:
dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:
Ok!! I added you, so once you reply with what you want (and accept me), I will send it!!

Ok, i accepted.. do you have any doughnuts? lmk Smile

No, I don't have doughnuts. Would you like a sherbert bunny psf?? I have some of those. If you don't, would you like w-shop or wacky bingoz coupons??

oohh! I love sherbet bunny PSF's. so how about that for a collie bone? lmk! i accpepted so when we are friends iwill send. Thanks! Smile

I just sent it with some other stuff. Can't wait to see the bones!!
Back to top Go down
SoftballT3

SoftballT3

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:09 am

ok fine then how about the fancy fountin or the party machine and i will give u 2 winterfest items
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 5:59 pm

clueless452 wrote:
dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:
dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:
Ok!! I added you, so once you reply with what you want (and accept me), I will send it!!

Ok, i accepted.. do you have any doughnuts? lmk Smile

No, I don't have doughnuts. Would you like a sherbert bunny psf?? I have some of those. If you don't, would you like w-shop or wacky bingoz coupons??

oohh! I love sherbet bunny PSF's. so how about that for a collie bone? lmk! i accpepted so when we are friends iwill send. Thanks! Smile

I just sent it with some other stuff. Can't wait to see the bones!!

ok, i sent adn received! Thanks sooo much for trading! Smile
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 6:02 pm

SoftballT3 wrote:
ok fine then how about the fancy fountin or the party machine and i will give u 2 winterfest items

I am really sorry that your bowling alley got dissapeared, but i gave you that and you gave me a rainy day window and a cheeky monkey PSi that right there is fair and so i know you dont really have the bowling alley, but ya know what... neither do i so i gave it away and lost it too so i know i said i would give you something but probably only like a winterfest parak or something because i dont think it would be dfair if i gave away 10,000 bowling alley, and like another 10,000 and all i got was about 10,000 so i am VERY sorry, but i cannot give away anything more that like 1,000 Smile if that deal is not fair with you please lmk
Back to top Go down
NYactress

NYactress

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:25 pm

What would you like for your TC BED>
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2008, 5:35 pm

NYactress wrote:
What would you like for your TC BED>

hmmm..would you like me to look at your GE? i really like blue lavas, new exlusives, kinzstyle and more! llmk if you would like me to look at your GE Smile
Back to top Go down
cutekinz

cutekinz

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 9:41 am

I have the TC seris 2 Wardrobe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 9:50 am

Are we still going to do the trade from yesterday? What was it again?
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 10:59 am

Admin wrote:
Are we still going to do the trade from yesterday? What was it again?

yup, if you want... it is your lighthouse for something of mine, but i cant remember.. do you like anything of mine??
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 11:00 am

cutekinz wrote:
I have the TC seris 2 Wardrobe

ok, so we talked about trading this morning... so you have the tcseries 2 wardrobe, but what would i give you??? lmk what you are interested in Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 12:56 pm

Um.. I think you were giving me the Wardrobe. But, I know I threw in something.
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 4:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Um.. I think you were giving me the Wardrobe. But, I know I threw in something.

Lol, yu threw in something!!!! BUT I DONT WANT TO B4!!!!! Lol,, so my wardrobe (and possibly rainy day window) for your lighthouse and something else.. lmk Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008, 8:22 pm

Yes! What other item would you like me to throw in?
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008, 5:11 pm

well, i dont want to ask for too much.. but I like blue lavas (Lol), new exclusives, kinzstyle, ummm..., FSI's, PSI',s just look at my wants list Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 5:12 pm

Hey, I have a lot of Trading Card 1.0 items and a lot of Kinzstyle items! Just take a look at my gift exchange for those! I also have some items not listed if you're interested in. Sorry I'm not really big on giving my Blue lava! hehe
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 5:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Hey, I have a lot of Trading Card 1.0 items and a lot of Kinzstyle items! Just take a look at my gift exchange for those! I also have some items not listed if you're interested in. Sorry I'm not really big on giving my Blue lava! hehe

Ok, what about...do you have the red santa suit??? POTM lighthouse? (hint hint!!) Lol, so maybe my...fall wardrobe (or pink) for your lighthouse, kinzstyle, and idk.. please lmk what you are willing to give up because idk. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
kbailey6309

kbailey6309

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 10:10 pm

Come check out my webkinz thread and post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 2:32 pm

kbailey6309 wrote:
Come check out my webkinz thread and post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks =]

Ok, i will go post!!!
Back to top Go down
clueless452

clueless452

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 5:53 pm

What would you like for a parka?? I have all of the winterfest things, except for that one and I would really like to get one. so just name your price! lol!
P.M. me when you post.
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 3:38 pm

clueless452 wrote:
What would you like for a parka?? I have all of the winterfest things, except for that one and I would really like to get one. so just name your price! lol!
P.M. me when you post.

hmmm.. i really have a lot of those so i am not really gonna ask much.. i was thinking maybe just like a coupon if you have on.. plmk Smile
Back to top Go down
clueless452

clueless452

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 4:43 pm

dancer1024 wrote:
clueless452 wrote:
P.M. me when you post.

hmmm.. i really have a lot of those so i am not really gonna ask much.. i was thinking maybe just like a coupon if you have on.. plmk Smile

I have 14 coupons. I will send you a few. You are already on my friends list, so I just sent you a few of the things I will give you.
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008, 2:35 pm

Ok, i will go send a parka or 2...i dont really mind Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008, 8:04 pm

Are you interested in an opened Vday basket?
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2008, 5:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Are you interested in an opened Vday basket?

I never was actually.. LOL Smile good easter...cat ( ireally want to see your new haircut!!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 12:37 pm

okayyyyyyyyy. :]]]]]
welllll i have a unopened easter baggy thingggg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!   Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancer1024's GE!!! Please note that i may not be able to reply to you on school days! I have POTM*EXLUSIVES*WINTERFEST*WARDROBES*AND MORE!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Trading! :: The Gift Exchange! :: The Gift Exchange-
Jump to: