Webkinz Trading!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Trading!

A website where you will learn all about webkinz and everything that is going on in webkinz! You can also trade your items for other trusted member's items!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theres....................

Go down 
+2
dancer1024
cutekinz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cutekinz

cutekinz

Theres.................... Empty
PostSubject: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 8:26 am

There's nothing I would add to this site, It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 9:16 am

cutekinz wrote:
There's nothing I would add to this site, It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

I think so too!!!! Smile maybe points though for whenever you trade and when you have trraded 50 times (50 points) you can be a gift galore or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 9:56 am

Thanks so much!
Dancer- I would but I have NO IDEA how to! If you can figure it out, let me know!
SORRY!
Back to top Go down
https://kinztrades.forumotion.net
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2008, 11:11 am

Lol, yah i dont really know how to do much with the computor so i wouldnt know how.. Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
tzink

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 3:31 pm

this site rocks Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 5:14 pm

Thanks!! Please keep telling people about it! You guys ROCK! Smile
Back to top Go down
kbailey6309

kbailey6309

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 7:24 pm

dancer1024 wrote:
I think so too!!!! Smile maybe points though for whenever you trade and when you have trraded 50 times (50 points) you can be a gift galore or something Smile

Hmmm what is a gift galore?? LOLOLOL hahahahahhahaha
By the way awesome website!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 8:01 pm

Im not sure what a gift galore is! Hehehe dog.
Thanks so much. IM trying to learn how to put a front page on here and everything.... not coming along very well! hehe
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 3:49 pm

well... (chuckle chuckle!) LOLOL... i just didnt want to copy WI, so i randomly said gift galore, but that was a silly goose idea!!!! hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
kbailey6309

kbailey6309

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 4:01 pm

dancer1024 wrote:
well... (chuckle chuckle!) LOLOL... i just didnt want to copy WI, so i randomly said gift galore, but that was a silly goose idea!!!! hehe Smile

Lol that was a goose idea, haha
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2008, 4:31 pm

kbailey6309 wrote:
dancer1024 wrote:

Lol that was a goose idea, haha

yup... LOL ♥
Back to top Go down
clueless452

clueless452

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 6:08 pm

I totally agree with you!! I hope you all have a great KinzTrades time!! lol!
Back to top Go down
dancer1024

dancer1024

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 12:30 pm

clueless452 wrote:
I totally agree with you!! I hope you all have a great KinzTrades time!! lol!

haha, i sure hope so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres....................   Theres.................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theres....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Trading! :: Suggestions for Kinztrades!-
Jump to: